COGHLAN'S Single Parachute Hammock is a great addition to any base camp, but it’s also the perfect companion when attending festivals, at the cabin, or anywhere you travel around the world. The whole hammock fits inside the attached stuff sack which also doubles as a pocket for small items.
Features a flat pocket on the side of the hammock for storing large items like a book, tablet, or water bottle. Includes straps and carabiners for secure hanging from a structure or tree. Choose from vibrant colors like blue, green, or the printed fashion camo.
COGHLAN'S Single Parachute Hammock is super-lightweight and can be folded into the small attached sack, portable to carry and fits into backpack. It is a great replacement for tent, sleeping pad, ground mat, swing, cradle, etc. Coghlan's parachute hammocks offer great value in a premium constructed, fully featured package.
From the triple stitched seams and high denier fabric to the two accessory pockets and included hang kit consisting of carabiners and ropes, everything has been thought of.
COGHLAN'S Single Parachute Hammock Features:
- Perfect for hanging out
- 70D Nylon construction
- Triple stitched for strength and durability
- Integrated stuff sack doubles as storage pocket when set up
- Additional storage pocket on all models
- Hang ropes and carabiners included
1 x COGHLAN'S Single Parachute Hammock
|Accessories Included||2 Straps, 2 Heavy-Duty Carabiners|
|Folded Dimensions||4.3” wide x 11.9” long (11 cm x 30 x cm)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||5’ wide x 10.5’ long (1.5 m x 3.5 m)|
|Weight with Accessories||24.7 oz (700 g)|
|Provides UV Protection||Yes|
|Integrated Stuff Sack||Yes|
|Extra Integrated Accessory Bag||Yes|
|Integrated Mosquito Net||Yes|
|Maximum Capacity||330 lbs (149 kg)|
|DIMENSIONS||2.0 × 2.0 × 2.0 cm|
BASIC HAMMOCK SETUP:
- Before every use inspect the hammock, and straps for defects that may compromise a user’s safety.
1) First find two trees the hammock can comfortably fit between. The trees should be between 10′ and 14′ apart.
2) Unpack your hammock and provided rope from the handy stuff bag.
3) Measure a loop in the cord that’s about 20% longer than the circumference of the tree you’re using. Then, tie a knot to create the loop.
4) Wrap the new loop around the tree at head level.
5) Pull the knot through that loop creating a cinch.
6) Open the part of the loop between the knot and the tree and attach your hammock carabiner.
7) Repeat this process with the other tree.
8)Once in the hammock you should have about 18″ between the ground and the center of the hammock.
9)Check that your ropes are properly secured and both carabiners are closed.