If you're a breastfeeding mama, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
Our Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience!
Forget large, loud and complicated automatic pumps that cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them - the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump will change your life! Its compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work to use.
Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for trips, car rides, or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
✅Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
✅Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
✅Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
✅One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
✅No cords, batteries or assembly required.
✅Easy to use and clean.
✅BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Please note: This Breast Pump does not have a suction base.
👇 How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump 👇
1. Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
2. Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
4. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
5. When the pump is full, empty into a storage bottle and reposition.
6. If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
🧡 Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child
is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a
🙌 Cleaning and Care 🙌
👉Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
👉Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product.
👉Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
🚧 Caution 🚧
⛔ Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
⛔ Do not store near any sharp objects.
⛔Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
⛔ Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy.
⛔Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
⛔ Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Please note: Always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results may vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.