Ready in 15 mins.
NO Added Preservative.
NO Artificial Colouring.
NO Artificial Flavouring.
Sarangyan Assam Pedas
In Malaysia, the assam pedas as known as hot and sour sauce is a popular condiment made with spices such as ginger blossom, galangal, lemongrass, red onions, pepper, belacan, tamarind asam gelugur or asam keping, laksa leaves. Tamarind asam slices are the key component of the hot and sour sauce. The unusually hot and sour mix results in a tantalising and spectacular dinner. It only takes 15 minutes and can be served to your meal.
Red Chili, Cooking Oil, Shallot, Turmeric, Lemongrass, Tamarind, Garlic, Ginger, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Fish, Salt, Sugar), Bird's Eye Chili, Sugar, Water, Lime Leaves, Yeast Extract, Salt
How to cook:
1. Take 200g Sarangyan Assam Pedas sauce,
2. 500g fish or mixed seafood (cut to bite size)
3. 150g water and coconut milk 200gm
4. Cook all ingredients in a pot on medium heat untill fish or seafood is cooked. Serve
5. Add shredded ginger flower to enhance the taste (optional)
Shelf life: 2 years